The Family Pierce

The Family Pierce

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A New Baby, A New Life

I just wanted a place to record our little life. So, here it is, a blog. We have a precious new baby, so we begin our precious new life as a family. Everything is different now. The way I think, the way I love, the way we live our life. Abe changed everything. It's harder and better. It's more interesting and more complicated. He's teaching me how to be a mom. It's an incredibly refining process. A process that  I assume will continue for the rest of my life. I want to be clay in the Potters hands. I don't want to believe that I have in someway finished. That I am who I am and there's no changing that. No. I want to be moldable, changeable, and ready for what the Lord has for me next. I want to be a good mom. I've never loved Rhett more and I never knew I'd be so in awe of our own little man. I'm ready for this journey.

1 comment: